We are very proud of the set of services our business offers, from health care management to customized visual aids delivery, to positively influence the welfare of our patients, and as such keep our eyes open to new talent prepared to embrace this view. If you would like to step into this position in some capacity we would like to hear from you.
1/Currently we are offering 1-2 casual days which involves travel between 2 practices as required.
The position has a requirement for a set of skills , please see below;
- computer literacy
- excellent retail sales experience /merchandising skills
- great communication skills
- presentable/reliable/ good team player
- have good time management
- have initiative/are enthusiastic/passionate about high level service
- know how to build rapport
- have interest and show self-initiative in learning more about eye health care and aspects of retail
- handle daily practice operations
- understand KPIs
- certificate in retail operations & or business management an advantage
- optical dispensing experience an advantage
- positive and enthusiastic attitude is a must
- need to be a fast learner
We would like to hear from you. Post your resume addressed confidential to Management Team Attention; “Chris”, inside this Account ; firstname.lastname@example.org We treat all your details in strictest confidence.